Property for Sale
$1,900 / mo.
497 Rue du Domaine-Lauzon
- Type of property: Residential (Two or more storey)
- Type of building: Detached
- Floors: 0
- Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Powder Rooms: 1
- Living Area: 1220 Square Feet
- Lot Size: 9500.22 Square feet
- Lot Evaluation:
- Building Evaluation:
- Total Evaluation:
Taxes and Expenses
- Heating system: Space heating baseboards
- Heating system: Electric baseboard units
- Water supply: Shallow well
- Heating energy: Electricity
- Distinctive features: Cul-de-sac
- Distinctive features: Private street
- Proximity: Highway
- Proximity: Cegep
- Proximity: Golf
- Proximity: Elementary school
- Proximity: High school
- Basement: Unfinished
- Basement: Crawl space
- Parking: Outdoor
- Parking (total): Outdoor
- Sewage system: Purification field
- Sewage system: Septic tank
- Topography: Sloped
- Zoning: Residential
- Proximity: Bicycle path
- Proximity: Alpine skiing
- Proximity: Cross-country skiing
Fully furnished beautiful chalet, 9500 square feet of land,
very private and surrounded by the forest, 1.5 bathrooms
with cathedral ceiling, large mezzanine, a few steps from
the bike path, cross-country skiing and biking at your
doorstep, 2 min from Mont-Blanc, close to all Tremblant
shops and activities. Easy access to the 117.
1- Proof of employment, satisfactory credit report and
reference letter are required.
2- No smoker, no cannabis, no sublet, no Airbnb, no pets.
3- The tenant must provide a civil liability insurance of
$2M before occupancy.
4- At the end of lease, the tenant should render the house
in the same condition as received before signing the lease.
The tenant will be charged for all damages (except normal
wear and tear) before leaving the house.
5- The tenant shall pay for the costs of keys in case they
View Larger Map