3940 Ch. de la Côte-des-Neiges #C11
Montréal (Côte-des-Neiges/Notre-Dame-de-Grâce), Montréal
Built in 1929, it was declared historic building in 2002.
This building which style is influenced by the castles of
Scotland, is representative of the large luxury apartment
buildings of the time.
- Minutes from downtown, hospitals, universities, museums,
restaurants and shops, this prestigious complex combines
the charm of the old and the comfort of modernism.
THE CONDO FEES INCLUDE:
- Municipal and school taxes
- Heating, hot water, building insurance
- Wi-fi throughout the building, 24-hr security
- 24/7 valet and outdoor parking for visitors
ADDITIONAL SERVICES (Not included in the condo fees)
offered by the Gleneagles:
- Car wash
- Dog walk
- Closed entrance with security camera;
- Private reception room
- Outdoor garden
- Janitorial service
- Reception grocery delivery
- Dry cleaning - delivery and receipt
- Undivided co-ownership, 20% minimum down payment,
financing Caisse Desjardins.
- The measurements are those indicated in the plan provided
by the owner.
- The fireplace is decorative and not functional.